Monday, December 29, 2008



This is Davis opening his presents Christmas morning. He got a drum with a lot of instruments inside it, a fire engine that he can ride, and lots of other stuff. His grandparents gave him a dump truck that is so big he can ride in it if he wants to. Tage looks really tired because he worked a graveyard shift the night before. Even though we still had a very nice Christmas. It was just nice to spend time with family, have my brother called from on his mission, and we saw Davis have so much fun. Isn't he just an adorable little kid? We hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas season!

Everyone all together on Christmas eve for dinner.
My cute Christmas eve pjs (the shirt is carrie underwood)

Davis's cute Christmas pjs. He's such a cute kid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that the three of you were able to have such a fun Christmas. I'm sorry Tage you had to work a graveyard shift. I think those PJ's are so random!

Lisa M said...

oh he is getting so big! what a cute little guy...I'm so glad you guys had a great christmas again I'm sorry I wish we could've gotten your presents to you sooner

The Highland Hill's said...

ya its so much fun hanging out...Davis and Ellis and super funny together...

Ya i think we all felt like Tage on Christmas...I know I slept quite a bit too...

Happy New Year!

The Poulson's said...

WOW he looks so cute in his christmas jammies! lets get together and have the boys play will got this new jump house that is a big big blow up toy with balls in it!

The Little's said...

Merry Christmas, you two! Thanks so much for the Christmas card...I saved the envelope to have your address so I could send you guys a card from us...then I lost it. COuld you email me your address and birthdays?? tiarelittle@yahoo.com